NCBI Multiple Sequence Alignment Viewer
The NCBI Multiple Sequence Alignment Viewer (MSA) is a graphical display for nucleotide and protein sequence alignments.
Review documentation or watch a video tutorial.
To see your own alignment, your data
Examples of various alignment styles:
- Protein alignment with no anchor set
- Protein alignment, anchor set to ACI28628
- Protein alignment using FASTA format from the MUSCLE program
- Nucleotide alignment from Blast RID with query set as anchor; primate genomic, mRNA, and BAC sequences
- Protein alignment from Blast RID, metazoan proteins belonging to the LIN37 protein family
- Alignment of prion protein gene sequences from S. cerevisiae PopSet
- Polyprotein alignment with anchor, Dengue virus 2
- Genomic alignment with consensus, Dengue virus 1
- Alignment of nucleocapsid coding region, Influenza A virus (nonsynonymous substitutions coloring)
- Alignment of polymerase PB1 coding region, Influenza A virus (nonsynonymous substitutions coloring)